Thursday Tip – How a notebook can change your life…May 04, 2016
Today’s tip is simple but powerful. Start journaling.
If you already have a journaling practice, yay!! You already know the tremendous benefits that come from journaling.
You’ll be excited the free gift for all my subscribers! It’s a month’s worth of journal prompts!
Be sure you get signed up for my newsletter. You can sign up at the bottom of this post.
Here is this week’s video tip.
If you aren’t already journaling, here are some ways journaling can benefit your spiritual practice and your personal development:
- Journaling is a great way to know yourself better.
- Journaling is a way to document your life both internally and externally. You can see all the changes you’ve made in your personal journey. You can see how much you’ve grown personally.
- You can document your family and friends in our journal to preserve those wonderful experiences.
- Journaling is a great way to connect with the divine.
- Journaling can help you listen to your inner knowing and your Source/God/Divine.
- Here’s a fun tip! Write a question with your dominant hand. Write the answer with your non-dominant hand to allow the Divine to come through.
- Journaling helps us learn to trust ourselves.
In my opinion, if we aren’t growing, it’s because we have made a choice not to grow. If we are open in any way to improving ourselves, improving our lives, or improving our relationships we will grow. Journaling is a great way to help that growth process.
Be sure you get signed up for my newsletter to get the journal prompts delivered right to your inbox as my thank you for signing up!
Looking for other ways to enrich your life and create the life you’ve always dreamed? You will enjoy my “Chart Your Own Course” class and/or my “Empowered You” Class.
I hope this has been of service to you. If so, please share it!! Your comments are welcome!
I’ll be back on Saturday with your weekly angel card reading and Monday with a new blog. Love and light to you!
Follow me on Facebook here.
Follow me on Twitter here.
Follow me on Instagram here.