Would you like Brenda to speak on for your group, your company, or on your podcast?
Topics for media and podcasts:
Your YES-Filled Life (Signature Talk) - What are you actually saying YES to that's not really a YES? By shifting this you can begin to say no to the good to be able to say yes to the great.
The Lie of the Comfort Zone - The comfort zone is anything but comfortable. It's familiar.
Breathe Your Way to the Top - Breathwork is a powerful healing modality that can shift beliefs and expand the capacity for your YES. Increase productivity, enhance creativity, unleash motivation all with the power of breath.
The YES-Filled Leader - Leading from the YES. Your capacity to say "No" determines your capacity to YES to greater things
WORKSHOPS & EVENTS
- Breathwork Session For Corporate, Education and Retreats
- Breathwork and Meditation for Reducing Escalated Behaviors in Students
- Meditation for Corporate, Education or Retreats
- Breathwork for parents and kids
- Say no to the good (or not so good) to say YES to the great.
- Reducing Stress to Increase Productivity
- Radical Self-Care to Increase Energy and Reduce Burnout
Email [email protected] for booking and information
Brenda Winkle has been featured in....
DISCOVERING YOUR SOUL'S PURPOSE
Breathwork helps us connect with ourselves on a much deeper level. My guest, Brenda Winkle, is a breathwork coach, empath, and intuitive – and she’s someone I’ve worked with personally. In this episode, we talk about the power of breathwork, the body’s energetic fields, how empaths can protect their energy, and how to raise your vibration.
The Body’s Energetic Fields
Mental Field: For most of us, this is where we’re thinking, and our thoughts live. We’re fast and reactionary. Always doing.
Emotional Body: For everyone, this lives inside of our chest. This is where our emotions live.
Intuitive Body: For some of us, this is all around us. Everyone has access to their intuition.
BRENDA WINKLE: BREATHING IN THE POWER OF YES
"Everything changes when you stop absorbing the frequency around you and start defining it.
Holy moly my friends, you are about to be love bombed, and you won’t be able to help but feel a little lighter and way more freaking JOYFUL.
It’s a bloody honour to share THIS open-hearted conversation with healer, educator, speaker, breathwork facilitator and as I like to call her *The Good Fairy* Brenda Winkle @brendawinkle
She is doing her heart work in the world, and showing us all how to live a YES filled and YES fuelled life!
There is so much power in the decisions we make, what we say yes to, what we say no to, what we allow into our space, what we allow to happen in our own nervous system."
BOUNDARIES IN RELATIONSHIPS WITH BRENDA WINKLE
Brenda is an advanced trauma-informed breathwork facilitator, and trauma-informed Reiki Master, and is certified and highly trained in multiple energy healing modalities that she offers in her "Heal to the Yes" method. She is an empath, a highly sensitive person, and an intuitive. She was a music educator for 26 years and has a Masters's Degree in Educational Leadership.
Brenda helps people reclaim and live from their full embodied YES. Through empowering her clients to understand what’s theirs/what's not, establish the boundaried YES, and guiding them to full-capacity living, they are able to create their YES-Filled Lives and move through their days with more freedom, ease, and joy. Try breathwork: get instant access to a free 4 part video series designed for busy high-achievers on the go: https://www.brendawinkle.com/breathe
HOW TO LIVE YOUR BEST YES FILLED LIFE WITH BRENDA WINKLE
"Tune in to this new episode and get ready to say "yes" to a life of purpose, authenticity, and unbridled joy with Brenda Winkle, educator, healer, and guide who helps sensitive and successful men and women find, reclaim and live from their full embodied YES...
Brenda shared how she discovered her intuitive sensitivity at a young age, effortlessly tuning into the emotions and energy of those around her. She provides invaluable insights into the power of intuition and its profound impact on our lives and relationships when we learn to trust and honor it. We also delved into Brenda's journey with various healing modalities, particularly the transformative practices of Reiki and breathwork.
Her unwavering belief in herself and her abilities is contagious, encouraging others to trust their inner calling and take bold steps toward creating a life that aligns with their authentic desires."
DISCOVER JOY THROUGH MINDFULNESS WITH BRENDA WINKLE with Lucas Root, host of Elements of Community
"Our busy modern lives often leave us disconnected, stressed, and searching for meaning. This thoughtful episode of Elements of Community explores how to rediscover joy, contentment, and purpose through mindfulness practices within a compassionate community.
Lucas Root's guest Brenda Winkle shares insights from her own journey of overcoming challenges through mindfulness. She explains simple techniques to quiet your inner critic, let go of negative thought patterns, and tune into the present moment. When practiced together with others, mindfulness can help you embrace imperfection and find the beauty in both yourself and everyday life...
YOUR FULL BODY YES WITH BRENDA WINKLE
"Want to use the power of your intuition to transcend self-doubt, fear, and dis-empowering relationship patterns... So you can live your best life without holding yourself back?
You’ve found the right place.
Welcome to the Empowered Wisdom Show!
My name is Molly MacCartney.
I'm an Intuitive Medium, author of the Amazon bestselling book Empower Your Wisdom, and the founder of The Empowered Wisdom School.
This show was created for for high achieving spiritual women who want to pursue a higher calling (and their bliss) without fear, doubt, and disempowering relationships holding them back…. by developing trust in their intuition and spiritual gifts.
Want to know how? Keep Listening."
BREATHE WITH BRENDA WINKLE: HARNESSING THE POWER OF BREATH FOR HEALING AND JOY
Hello Beautiful souls! How often do you stop and really breathe? Do you ever wonder how such a simple act can be so powerful in healing and self-care? We're incredibly excited to welcome Brenda Winkle, a certified advanced trauma-informed breathwork facilitator and energy healer, to our show. Brenda's journey from a stress-filled life to a fulfilling one, through breathwork and setting boundaries is nothing short of inspiring. She provides a fresh perspective on how we can all tap into the transformative powers of breathwork to heal trauma, regulate our nervous systems, and lead a life filled with joy and positivity.
Brenda is not only a healer but an insightful teacher who beautifully articulates the science behind breathwork....
MORE PODCASTS & EVENTS Brenda has been featured on...
- Brenda Winkle - Your Yes Filled Life - Safe Space with Cheyenne - August 2023 - LISTEN HERE
- Your Full Body Yes with Brenda Winkle - Empowered Wisdom Show - August 2023 - LISTEN HERE
- How to live your best YES filled life with Brenda Winkle - Live the Width of Your Life Podcast - June 2023 - LISTEN HERE
- Getting in tune with your inner self and your body with Brenda Winkle - Healthy Wealthy and Wise Relationships - June 2023 - LISTEN HERE
- Are you a highly sensitive person? Interviewing Brenda Winkle about breathwork and using your sensitivity as a superpower - DisSOLVING Fear with Miss Alissa - May 2023 - LISTEN HERE
- Breathwork and Breakthroughs - Piece of Work with Danielle Tantone - May 2023 - LISTEN HERE
- From Fauning to Flourishing - The Not Tonight Podcast - May 2023 - LINK HERE
- Breathwork and Breakthroughs - Piece of Work with Danielle Tantome - April 2023- LINK HERE
- Managing Our Energy and Nervous Systems as Empaths, People Pleasers & Perfectionists - Stepping into Purpose- - April 2023 - LINK HERE
- Stories of Astonishing Light Podcast with KJ Nasrul- Our intuitive, embodied gifts - March 2023 - LINK HERE
- Dear Peri and Meno Pause - How to cope in high stress moments - March 2023 - LINK HERE
- Inspired Grownups with Alana Banana Podcast - Stepping into Your Own Power with Brenda Winkle - February 2023 - LINK HERE
- Motherhood Uncut Podcast - Highly Sensitive Mothers and Kids - February 2023 - LINK HERE
- Moving Past Murder -Using a Narcissistic Relationship as a Launchpad to Help Others - Interview with Brenda Winkle, Coach, Host "Waves of Joy" podcast - February 2023 - LINK HERE
- Busting Gender Bias Podcast - How gender bias and patriarchy affect our nervous system with Brenda Winkle - February 2023 - LINK HERE
- Mindset Check - Getting out of your head to process with Brenda Winkle - February 2023 - LINK HERE
- Think Ultimate Podcast - Elevate your emotion - January 2023 - LINK HERE
- Grounded in Maine - Brenda Winkle - Empowering Sustainability - January 2023 - LINK HERE
- The Mother's Empowerment Podcast - From Fear to Empowerment - January 2023 - LINK HERE
- Untethered with Jen Liss Podcast - How to trust yourself even when making big decisions - November 2022 - LINK HERE
- Ace Your Life Podcast - Ace your Boundaries- November 2022 - LINK HERE
- Shapiro CM - Shapiro and Associates, Inc - November 2022 - Feel better fast: a new approach to stress management
- Down to Earth PCOS Nutrition Podcast - Finding Purpose and Joy on your PCOS Journey with Brenda Winkle - October 2022 - LINK HERE
- Manifestation Mama Podcast - The Power of Choosing You - September 2022 - LINK HERE
- Money Matters with Megan Podcast - How your energy impacts your relationship with money - September 2022 - LINK HERE
- Fun is Fundamental Podcast - Living a more joy-filled life - Link here
- Beckoning Joy Podcast - Accessing, Regulating and Growing Towards Joy - August 2022 - LINK HERE
- Why Not Meditate Podcast - May 2022 - How to empower yourself and live the best life - LINK HERE
- Momprenuer Guide Podcast - May 2022 -How to break through limiting thoughts - LINK HERE
- Northwest American Choral Directors Association Regional Conference - March 2022 - Your diversity, Equity and Inclusion Blue Print - how blind spots in bias may be sabotaging your efforts
- Red Fin Blog January 2022 - How to create a calm and relaxing home office according to the experts - LINK HERE - Brenda's Blog Here
- Red Fin Blog January 2021 - 15 Simple ways to create a positive and peaceful home - LINK HERE - Brenda's Blog Here
- Shapiro CM - Jay Shapiro and Associates, Inc - April 2020 - Coffee Talk: Stress management in the Pandemic