Brenda Winkle is an educator, healer, speaker, and guide who helps sensitive and successful high performers find, reclaim and live from their full embodied YES. Through empowering her clients to understand whats theirs/what's not, establish the boundaried YES, and guiding them to full-capacity living, they are able to create their YES-Filled Lives and move through their days with more freedom, ease, and joy. Try breathwork: get instant access to a free 4 part video series designed for busy high-achievers on the go: https://www.brendawinkle.com/breathe
FOR A LONGER BIO ADD...
Brenda is the host and creator of the Yes Filled Life Podcast, a podcast globally rated in the top 5% of all podcasts. Her mission is simple; to help people feel better and has been doing so for the past 8 years.
She says, "You have something special that the world needs. The best way to heal the world is to help one person at a time find their purpose, their passion, and peace. Healed people, heal people."
Brenda is an advanced trauma-informed breathwork facilitator, and trauma-informed Reiki Master, and is certified and highly trained in multiple energy healing modalities that she offers in her "Heal to the Yes" method. Brenda is an empath, a highly sensitive person, and an intuitive. She was a music educator for 26 years and has a Masters's Degree in Educational Leadership.
Brenda has been featured in Authority Magazine/Medium.com multiple times, guested on KCAA Radio, been a podcast guest on upwards of 30 podcasts, and has spoken on stages in Washington, Oregon, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas and Missouri. She has upcoming features in The Daily Telegraph and The Metro.
Brenda serves as the Diversity Equity and Inclusion Chair for the Northwestern Region of American Choral Directors Association and is committed to social justice and antiracist work.
- Breathwork to Strengthen and Trust Intuition - 4 part video series and PDF guide
- Feel Better Fast Cheatsheet and worksheet
- Feel Better Fast Meditation
- Plant-Based Food and Boundary Help
Brenda Winkle has been featured in...
- Brenda Winkle - Your Yes Filled Life - Safe Space with Cheyenne - August 2023 - LISTEN HERE
- Your Full Body Yes with Brenda Winkle - Empowered Wisdom Show - August 2023 - LISTEN HERE
- How to live your best YES filled life with Brenda Winkle - Live the Width of Your Life Podcast - June 2023 - LISTEN HERE
- Getting in tune with your inner self and your body with Brenda Winkle - Healthy Wealthy and Wise Relationships - June 2023 - LISTEN HERE
- Are you a highly sensitive person? Interviewing Brenda Winkle about breathwork and using your sensitivity as a superpower - DisSOLVING Fear with Miss Alissa - May 2023 - LISTEN HERE
- Breathwork and Breakthroughs - Piece of Work with Danielle Tantone - May 2023 - LISTEN HERE
- From Fauning to Flourishing - The Not Tonight Podcast - May 2023 - LINK HERE
- Breathwork and Breakthroughs - Piece of Work with Danielle Tantome - April 2023- LINK HERE
- Managing Our Energy and Nervous Systems as Empaths, People Pleasers & Perfectionists - Stepping into Purpose- April 2023 - LINK HERE
- Stories of Astonishing Light Podcast with KJ Nasrul- Our intuitive, embodied gifts - March 2023 - LINK HERE
- Dear Peri and Meno Pause - How to cope in high stress moments - March 2023 - LINK HERE
- Inspired Grownups with Alana Banana Podcast - Stepping into Your Own Power with Brenda Winkle - February 2023 - LINK HERE
- Motherhood Uncut Podcast - Highly Sensitive Mothers and Kids - February 2023 - LINK HERE
- Moving Past Murder -Using a Narcissistic Relationship as a Launchpad to Help Others - Interview with Brenda Winkle, Coach, Host "Waves of Joy" podcast - February 2023 - LINK HERE
- Busting Gender Bias - How patriarchy and gender bias affect our nervous system - February 2023 - LINK HERE
- Mindset Check - Getting out of your head to process with Brenda Winkle - February 2023 - LINK HERE
- Think Ultimate Podcast - Elevate your emotion - January 2023 - LINK HERE
- Grounded in Maine - Brenda Winkle - Empowering Sustainability - January 2023 - LINK HERE
- The Mother's Empowerment Podcast - From Fear to Empowerment - January 2023 - LINK HERE
- Untethered with Jen Liss Podcast - How to trust yourself even when making big decisions - November 2022 - LINK HERE
- Ace Your Life Podcast - Ace your Boundaries- November 2022 - LINK HERE
- Shapiro CM - Shapiro and Associates, Inc - November 2022 - Feel better fast: a new approach to stress management
- Down to Earth PCOS Nutrition Podcast - Finding Purpose and Joy on your PCOS Journey with Brenda Winkle - October 2022 - LINK HERE
- Manifestation Mama Podcast - The Power of Choosing You - September 2022 - LINK HERE
- Money Matters with Megan Podcast - How your energy impacts your relationship with money - September 2022 - LINK HERE
- Fun is Fundamental Podcast - Living a more joy-filled life - Link here
- Beckoning Joy Podcast - Accessing, Regulating and Growing Towards Joy - August 2022 - LINK HERE
- Why Not Meditate Podcast - May 2022 - How to empower yourself and live the best life - LINK HERE
- Momprenuer Guide Podcast - May 2022 -How to break through limiting thoughts - LINK HERE
- Northwest American Choral Directors Association Regional Conference - March 2022 - Your diversity, Equity and Inclusion Blue Print - how blind spots in bias may be sabotaging your efforts
- Red Fin Blog January 2022 - How to create a calm and relaxing home office according to the experts - LINK HERE - Brenda's Blog Here
- Red Fin Blog January 2021 - 15 Simple ways to create a positive and peaceful home - LINK HERE - Brenda's Blog Here
- Shapiro CM - Jay Shapiro and Associates, Inc - April 2020 - Coffee Talk: Stress management in the Pandemic
The Waves of Joy podcast launched on April 12, 2022.
The podcast has over 7000 downloads over 90 episodes averaging 74 downloads per episode as of 8/9/23. It is now globally ranked in the top 5% of all podcasts and has a listen score of 31.