Brenda Winkle is a mindset empowerment coach and an energy healer based in the Portland, Oregon area. She is the host and creator of the Waves of Joy Podcast. Her mission is simple; to help people feel better!
Reducing stress, reclaiming time, increasing energy, and releasing guilt. Letting go of patterns that aren't helping you, and identifying and saying YES to the things that matter most to you. She helps people identify and shift thinking that holds them back.
She says, "You have something special that the world needs. The best way to heal the world is to help one person at a time find their purpose, their passion and peace."
- Feel Better Fast Cheatsheet and worksheet
- Feel Better Fast Meditation
- Plant-Based Food and Boundary Help
Brenda Winkle has been featured in...
- Manifestation Mama Podcast - The Power of Choosing You - September 2022 - LINK HERE
- Money Matters with Megan Podcast - How your energy impacts your relationship with money - September 2022 - LINK HERE
- Fun is Fundamental Podcast - Living a more joy-filled life - Link here
- Beckoning Joy Podcast - Accessing, Regulating and Growing Towards Joy - August 2022 - LINK HERE
- Why Not Meditate Podcast - May 2022 - How to empower yourself and live the best life - LINK HERE
- Momprenuer Guide Podcast - May 2022 -How to break through limiting thoughts - LINK HERE
- Northwest American Choral Directors Association Regional Conference - March 2022 - Your diversity, Equity and Inclusion Blue Print - how blind spots in bias may be sabotaging your efforts
- Red Fin Blog January 2022 - How to create a calm and relaxing home office according to the experts - LINK HERE - Brenda's Blog Here
- Red Fin Blog January 2021 - 15 Simple ways to create a positive and peaceful home - LINK HERE - Brenda's Blog Here
- Shapiro CM - Jay Shapiro and Associates, Inc - April 2020 - Coffee Talk: Stress management in the Pandemic
The Waves of Joy podcast launched on April 12, 2022.
The podcast has nearly 1600 downloads over 31 episodes averaging 51 downloads per episode as of 9/27/2022.