Brenda Winkle is a coach and healer that helps highly sensitive people, over-achievers, perfectionists, people pleasers, and empaths set boundaries, protect their energy, and heal their nervous systems. She is the host and creator of the Waves of Joy Podcast, a podcast globally rated in the top 10% of all podcasts. Her mission is simple; to help people feel better!
She says, "You have something special that the world needs. The best way to heal the world is to help one person at a time find their purpose, their passion and peace. Healed people, heal people."
Brenda is a trauma-informed Reiki Master, an Advanced ThetaHealing® Practitioner, a trauma-informed breathwork facilitator, an empath, a highly sensitive person, and an intuitive. She was a music educator for 26 years and has a Masters's Degree in Educational Leadership.
- Feel Better Fast Cheatsheet and worksheet
- Feel Better Fast Meditation
- Plant-Based Food and Boundary Help
Brenda Winkle has been featured in...
- Busting Gender Bias - How patriarchy and gender bias affect our nervous system - February 2023 - LINK HERE
- Mindset Check - Getting out of your head to process with Brenda Winkle - February 2023 - LINK HERE
- Think Ultimate Podcast - Elevate your emotion - January 2023 - LINK HERE
- Grounded in Maine - Brenda Winkle - Empowering Sustainability - January 2023 - LINK HERE
- The Mother's Empowerment Podcast - From Fear to Empowerment - January 2023 - LINK HERE
- Untethered with Jen Liss Podcast - How to trust yourself even when making big decisions - November 2022 - LINK HERE
- Ace Your Life Podcast - Ace your Boundaries- November 2022 - LINK HERE
- Shapiro CM - Shapiro and Associates, Inc - November 2022 - Feel better fast: a new approach to stress management
- Down to Earth PCOS Nutrition Podcast - Finding Purpose and Joy on your PCOS Journey with Brenda Winkle - October 2022 - LINK HERE
- Manifestation Mama Podcast - The Power of Choosing You - September 2022 - LINK HERE
- Money Matters with Megan Podcast - How your energy impacts your relationship with money - September 2022 - LINK HERE
- Fun is Fundamental Podcast - Living a more joy-filled life - Link here
- Beckoning Joy Podcast - Accessing, Regulating and Growing Towards Joy - August 2022 - LINK HERE
- Why Not Meditate Podcast - May 2022 - How to empower yourself and live the best life - LINK HERE
- Momprenuer Guide Podcast - May 2022 -How to break through limiting thoughts - LINK HERE
- Northwest American Choral Directors Association Regional Conference - March 2022 - Your diversity, Equity and Inclusion Blue Print - how blind spots in bias may be sabotaging your efforts
- Red Fin Blog January 2022 - How to create a calm and relaxing home office according to the experts - LINK HERE - Brenda's Blog Here
- Red Fin Blog January 2021 - 15 Simple ways to create a positive and peaceful home - LINK HERE - Brenda's Blog Here
- Shapiro CM - Jay Shapiro and Associates, Inc - April 2020 - Coffee Talk: Stress management in the Pandemic
The Waves of Joy podcast launched on April 12, 2022.
The podcast has nearly 3500 downloads over 59 episodes averaging 58 downloads per episode as of 1/21/23. It is now globally ranked in the top 10% of all podcasts and has a listen score of 27.