100. From clutter to calm: How furniture placement can transform your space with Lynn Stanek
Become a founding member of Your Yes Filled Home by clicking here. In this podcast episode, Brenda and Lynn Stanek, a professional real estate stager, discuss creating a sense of ease and flow in homes. Brenda shares her positive experience working with Lynn when selling her townhouse, and Lynn talks about the importance of creating a meaningful and balanced space. They discuss furniture placement, the use of personal items, and the impact on the overall atmosphere of the home. They also share tips for decluttering and letting go of sentimental items.
Here are the takeaways...
- Creating a sense of ease and flow in homes makes you feel more at home
- Furniture placement and personal items are important to consider in creating a welcoming home environment. Think about pulling large furniture away from the wall.
- Try angling furniture or rugs to transform the energy in a space
- External surroundings reflect one's internal self
- Keep only meaningful items in the space and eliminate clutter
- Try folding your towels in half before hanging them so they look really pretty, then place a towel you want people to use on the counter, and it will direct people to the towel you prefer them to use.
- Let go of sentimental items by putting them somewhere you can see them and use them, or by taking a photo
Contact Lynn Stanek -
EMAIL: [email protected]
Connect with Brenda...
New free 4 part video series, "Breathwork to strengthen and trust your intuition" https://www.brendawinkle.com/breathe
1:1 Healing Sessions - Heal to the Yes - https://www.brendawinkle.com/healing
Yes Academy - https://www.brendawinkle.com/yes-academy-course
Heal Yes Retreat - https://www.brendawinkle.com/retreat
Chat with Brenda
Feel Better Fast Guide
Meditation to feel better
Email: [email protected]
Keywords: real estate stager, creating a sense of ease, flow in homes, positive experience, selling, townhouse, background, importance, meaningful, balanced space, furniture placement, personal items, welcoming home environment, flow, energy, space, simple tips, ease, making people feel at home, stuck, particular way of thinking, set up, wall, 90-degree angles, simple changes, angling furniture, rugs, transform energy, external surroundings, internal self, emotions, mindset, experience, advise, meaningful items, filed, framed, unnecessary, eliminate clutter, joy, contentment, overall atmosphere, furniture placement, open, inviting living space, couch, false wall effect, open up, better flow, different areas, towels, bathroom, folding, luxurious, tidy appearance, observations, use, counter, beautifully folded towels, towel ring, pristine, organized bathroom, decluttering, clear, organized space, maintain cleanliness, sense of calm, overwhelmed, letting go, sentimental items, broken Christmas ornaments, son's childhood, kitchen counter, reminder, peace, let go, gifted, handed down, move, try, photo, memories, sentimental items, fun, embracing individuality, joy, happiness, freedom, inspire, societal norms, unique, having fun, organizing, designated place, save time, frustration, searching, three questions, afford, put, take care, owning fewer things, simpler, peaceful life, clutter-free, organized home, well-being, challenges, outside world, sanctuary, contact, Facebook page, website, Ambient Staging Designs, help, based, Portland area, remote work, staging projects, Italy, Colorado, Montana, San Jose, helping people, advice, guidance, photos, video calls, morning routine, black coffee, love for coffee, comforting smell, favorite songs, inspire, Pat Benatar's "All Fired Up," Sia's "Invincible," Taylor Swift's "Shake It Off," son, smart, funny, clear view of the world, admire, generation, access information.