March 23 - 26, 2023
This retreat is for you if any of these feel true for you...
- Are curious about energy, spirituality, and your intuitive ability. You want to learn more and to incorporate Reiki into your life or business
- You want to connect to your higher self and your intuition
- You are highly sensitive or empathic
- Are a people pleaser and wish you weren't
- You feel ready to let go of things that are no longer serving you
- You need a break. A chance to rest, relax and rejuvenate.
- You want to meet new friends and/or spend time with friends you love
Shift your energy so you can heal and change your life.
Come retreat, replenish, renew.
Here's what's included...
- Daily breathwork sessions (2 integrative 30-minute and 2 meditative 60-minute sessions)
- Reiki I Attunement/Certification (Reiki II is available 3/22 at no additional charge)
- Forest bathing in the redwoods of Hoyt Arboretum
- Wooden Shoe Farm Tulip Festival (pending ticket availability)
- Optional day at the beach
- Plenty of time to rest, renew and restore
- Meditations & Journaling
- Laughter, Connection & Community
- Transformation & Expansion
- New Moon Ceremony - Set intentions for new beginnings
- Dinner on day 1, lunch on days 2 and 3, brunch on day 4
- Tea/coffee/hot chocolate each day
- Healthy snacks
- Plenty of time to choose your own adventure exploring Portland icons like Powell's Book Store, Tom McCall Waterfront, Hoyt Arboretum, Japanese Garden, wine tasting, Portland Art Museum, and more.
- Housing at our AirBnb located in a tucked away neighborhood in SW Portland is included for the first 4 people to join. You'll receive a $300 discount on your price if housing is not available)
Let your dreams begin here
You'll leave the retreat feeling renewed, and rejuvenated. Expansive. Hope filled. Supported.
Begins March 23 at 3 pm PST and ends March 26 at 11 am PST
**Spots for 10 women.
What's not included:
- Transportation to the retreat or to sightseeing (Brenda can advise you on the best methods)
- Shopping or sightseeing you may choose to do on your own
How to get here...
Fly into Portland (PDX). Retreat location will be in the greater Portland area (within 1 hour of PDX) and shared upon registration.
Drive to Portland. Portland is located on the I-5, the 405, and I-84 making it drivable from California, Washington, and Idaho.
Portland is located just 60 miles (90 minutes) from the Oregon Coast so you could easily add a trip to the beach to your plans. We'll be heading to the beach for an optional beach day on Friday.
helps highly sensitive people, over-achievers, perfectionists, people pleasers, and empaths set boundaries, protect their energy, and heal their nervous systems.
I've been in business since 2015.
WHAT I do:
I help people feel better!
Reducing stress, reclaiming time, increasing energy, releasing guilt. Letting go of patterns that aren't helping you, and identifying and saying YES to the things that matter most to you. I help people identify and shift thinking that holds them back.
WHY I do it:
I want to help people. You have something special that the world needs. The best way to heal the world is to help one person at a time find their purpose, their passion and peace.
I STRUGGLED in an abusive marriage. It took me years to recover from PTSD and unhealthy thinking (and behavior) patterns.
I figured out the keys to healing unhealthy patterns and it changed everything!
I want to help other people unlock their own happiness without the struggle.
What's your background?
I have a masters degree in Educational Leadership, a BS in Music Education, and spent 26 years of experience in the elementary and choral music classroom.
I stepped away from full-time teaching and now run my business full-time but still volunteer on a regional board as the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Chair.
I became a healer and trained in the healing arts because I needed my own healing. I started my training in 2015 and opened this business in 2016.
I've been trained as a trauma-informed Reiki Master, an Advanced ThetaHealing® Meditation Technique Practioner, a trauma-informed Breathwork Facilitator. I have extensive background in developing leading change, teaching and learning, DEI initiatives, curriculum, brain science and learning.
I live in greater Portland, Oregon.