101. From Pain to Progress: Overcoming Toxic Relationships and Fear of the Future w/ Yvonne of You Are Dynamic
During this podcast episode, Brenda and Yvonne of You are Dynamic (a personal development company) have a conversation about toxic relationships and healing. They discuss the impact of toxic relationships on personal development and how to remove them from one's life. Brenda uses a pitcher of water analogy to explain the concept of toxic relationships. Yvonne shares her personal experience with a knee injury and how it relates to her fear of the future and moving forward. They also discuss the importance of self-awareness, learning from life lessons, and the power of genuine conversations. They emphasize the importance of removing toxic relationships and using empowering language. They also touch on the topics of energy healing, the power of language, and listening to one's body. Yvonne shares about how she overcame shame and encourages others to share their knowledge and experiences. Yvonne explains her approach to dealing with negative emotions and the importance of sitting with them before shifting focus to gratitude.
Here are the takeaways...
- Toxic relationships impact personal development
- Self-awareness and learning from life lessons are crucial in navigating these relationships. Remember the analogy of a pitcher of water to explain the dynamics of toxic relationships.
- Yvonne shares her personal experience with a knee injury and her fear of the future. She reminds us that our challenges are for us to learn and grow.
- Removing toxic relationships is essential for personal growth.
Personal development often involves facing challenges and experiencing growth.
- Deep and genuine conversations, as well as sharing experiences, have the power to transform and heal.
- Small acts of kindness and genuine love play a significant role in personal development.
Yvonne, founder of You are Dynamic, LLC (a personal development company) ... is a gifted writer, inspirational speaker, and a Podcaster, who hosts various workshops centered around personal development-- through her company, You Are Dynamic, LLC. Educationally, she holds two B.A. degrees, her first being a Born again Christian, and her second in Human Services. She also has her Master's Degree in Organizational Leadership. Yvonne's experience as a Christian, domestic violence survivor, process improvement coordinator, group facilitator, teacher, and mentor, have given her the tools to educate, inspire, and encourage others.
Connect with Yvonne...
Book: The Secret to Creating Loving Relationships https://www.amazon.com/stores/Yvonne%20Randle/author/B00D5SKEDW
Connect with Brenda...
New free 4 part video series, "Breathwork to strengthen and trust your intuition" https://www.brendawinkle.com/breathe
1:1 Healing Sessions - Heal to the Yes - https://www.brendawinkle.com/healing
Yes Academy - https://www.brendawinkle.com/yes-academy-course
Heal Yes Retreat - https://www.brendawinkle.com/retreat
Chat with Brenda
Feel Better Fast Guide
Meditation to feel better
Email: [email protected]
Keywords: toxic relationships, personal development, remove toxic people, self-awareness, life lessons, pitcher of water, knee injury, fear of the future, moving forward, podcast, negative patterns, personal growth, success, challenges, empowering language, deep conversations, books, healing process, acts of kindness, visualization exercise, yellow, purple, white, expansion, Western medicine, energy healing, language, mindset, responsibility, well-being, cough medicine, listening to your body, audience, email address, fulfilling life, negative emotions, joyful nature, gratitude, pain, journaling, reflection