84. The Red Flag We All Sometimes Fly
This is the first episode recorded in my new home in Lake Oswego, Oregon (Portland Area). We'll talk about how to tune into your body's wisdom and inner knowing.
Here are the takeaways...
- As you evolve and experience life, what you know to be true also changes.
- There is a "red flag" sentence that is an indicator that you might be settling: "I just have to get through this thing"
- The symptoms you feel in your body are never random. They are always connected to other things that are going on in your life.
- The pacing of our knowledge centers is different. The pacing of our head is faster than our heart, the heart is faster than the gut, and the root/sacral are slower than the gut. It's important to give the body time to communicate. If you don't have the message yet, be patient.
- Give yourself permission to make mistakes and change your mind.
Work with Brenda...
1:1 Healing Sessions - https://www.brendawinkle.com/healing
Group Program - https://www.brendawinkle.com/yes-academy-course
Chat with Brenda
UnlockYour Intuitive Gifts and Tap Into Your Inner Wisdom
July 26, 2023 - Register at https://www.brendawinkle.com/unlock
Feel Better Fast Guide
Meditation to feel better
Connect with Brenda
Email: [email protected]