72. The MOST important thing you'll do today
This episode is a portion of the Yes to Me Day 1 Experience. You can still join us by registering at https://www.brendawinkle.com/yestome
Here are the takeaways...
- Your brain creates pathways that can become like ruts in the mud. Creating change takes time and is best supported by somatic healing like breathwork or reiki.
- There's no such thing as a bad mood. Mood isn't an emotion, it's a series of negative or bad thoughts.
- First come thoughts, then come feelings. Notice your feelings and get curious about what you are thinking. You can't change your first thought, but you can choose your next thoughts.
- Expanding nervous system capacity increases your ability to deal with daily stressors and triggers and stay calm. You can do this through breathwork and ThetaHealing® Meditation Technique.
- Heart hug and breathwork are great ways to increase capacity and to calm down.
- The zombie scroll on social media, emotional eating, and drinking to numb are examples of hitting your nervous system capacity.
- When you feel good, it's an indication you are in the flow. When you experience a negative emotion it's a sign you are out of flow.
- Find a way every single way to do something that feels good. Light a candle, take a walk, play with a furbaby, do something you love.
Try the Pause Breathwork App for free for one month by clicking this affiliate link https://www.pausebreathwork.com/?ref=njiynjy
The doors to Yes Academy is now open through April 19.
Yes to Me Free 5-Day Journey
Jump on a call with Brenda to learn about Yes Academy
Feel Better Fast Guide
Meditation to feel better
Email: [email protected]