53. How to love your body and elevate health with Conni Ponturo
“Living a pain-free, ageless life is only possible when we understand the power of
creating a harmonious connection with our mindset, emotions and physical bodies.” –
Conni Ponturo is a leading authority in the field of pain-free living, which includes the power of creating a harmonious connection of mindset, emotions, and body. Respected for her unique approach to Transformational Movement that merges Pilates, Meditation
and Mindset, Conni Ponturo teaches her clients how to flourish at every stage and age of their life.
Her latest book “Listen watch what you say, your body is listening” is a bestseller on Amazon, she travels the world teaching and speaking about easy to do techniques that allow you to connect with your body in a deep and lasting way.
Her expertise in rehabilitative training makes her highly sought after by the medical community for her ability to create a safe environment for recovery from hip replacements, spinal fusions, knee replacements, and other serious injuries. Conni holds multiple certifications including those from Pilates Method Alliance, Balanced Body, and Physical Mind Institute. She is a certified Breast Cancer Exercise Specialist with The Pink Ribbon Program.
Conni Ponturo knows that the answer to pain-free living is within us.
She says, “When we truly investigate the connection between our thoughts, beliefs, and lifestyle patterns, we find that we can gain deeper insights into optimizing our freedom to move and live pain-free.”
Here are the takeaways...
- Your words have power. Be aware of what you are saying.
- You may not be able to change the world but you can choose how you feel in your body. You always have a choice in what you are going to pay attention to.
- We often move way too fast. Slow down. Be present. Then you can do whatever you need to do.
- Shifting stories is really healing. Asking yourself what story seems exciting to you can feel good... and then ask yourself what would someone who has the story you WANT do? Think about who you WANT to be instead of thinking about being dissatisfied with who you are.
- You don't have to go somewhere else to work your body. Be right here and move your body.
- The small steps you take every day consistently that make a big difference in your life are much simpler and easier than we think. It's also more sustainable. Do what you can right now.
- Walk around for at least 5 minutes every hour. Drink a large glass of water each hour so you if nothing else, you'll have to get up to go to the bathroom.
- You can't change anything you hate. You don't care of things you hate in the same way as things you love. Learn to love all of you. Love the vehicle you are in.
- Pain - whether emotional or physical - is telling you something. Ask yourself and your body "What do you need from me?" or "What would it take to feel better?"
- Joy comes in small moments. It can happen EVEN in very hard times.
- Ask yourself what you can do in the time you have - even if it's 5 minutes.
Website - Absolutelygrounded.com
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/conniponturo/
Yes Academy is enrolling now and begins in early January
Yes to Me Free 5-Day Journey
Connect with Brenda about Ignite in a free call
Free Clarity Call to Chat with or Meet Brenda
Feel Better Fast Guide
Meditation to feel better
Email: [email protected]