52. Behind the scenes in the intention setting and meditation series
This episode goes behind the scenes into the Best Year of Your Life Meditation and Intention-Setting Series
Come with us behind the scenes and hear a portion of our first gathering.
Here are the takeaways...
- Patriarchy is a system that is toxic to most of us... women, nonbinary and transgender people - and it's also toxic to men. Many women have internalized patriarchy - sexist beliefs and behaviors directed at ourselves as girls, women and non-binary people.
- Consider using the word "desire" to create a deeper connection to the things you really want.
- Setting an intention is setting a desired result. It gives us a map, informs our actions but does not define the outcome.
- Controlling behavior - in any context - is repelling. Loving allowance allows us to co-create without controlling outcomes. Another way to think about this is as receiving. Being open to receive without trying to dictate the outcome is an example of loving allowance
- Your chakra system contains the invisible energetic centers that run along your spinal column or central channel.
- Brain-heart coherence creates a magnetic field that connects us to each other.
- Being out of alignment feels like overthinking and anxiety. Once you recognize you are out of alignment you can make a choice to get into alignment. Dance it out, meditate, listen to great music or download a free guide to feel better fast at https://www.brendawinkle.com/feelbetterfast