13. Solo Jam: Finding your intuition
Telling the difference between an intuitive hit and a fearful thought or a repeating thought that might have been planted by someone else can be simpler than you think... but it might require re-acquainting yourself with your inner knowing. And learning to trust yourself.
Here are the takeaways...
- We all have intuition and an inner knowing.
- You are taught that you can't rely on your intuition because "they" know best. You can learn to trust your intuition.
- Getting in touch with your body can help open the channel to your inner knowing.
- Reiki is a form of Japanese energy healing that promotes your body's relaxation response that allows healing in the body to occur.
- Reiki can help you tune into your own intuition.
- Learning to protect your own energy through Reiki can help highly empathic people stop taking on the energy and emotions of other people.
- Taking on the energy and emotions of people around you is a choice, you can choose to remain aware of other people's emotions and not take it on.
- Bubble up your own energetic field by zipping up your energy.
- Pay attention to the physical sensations of your body. Ask any pain if it's yours and what it's there to tell you.
- Reiki can help you access healing and your own intuition.
Oregon Coast Reiki I Retreat
Feel Better Fast Guide
Meditation to feel better
Email: [email protected]