10. Let's Talk About Sex with Ashleigh Renard
Asheigh Renard and I are in a mastermind together and let me tell you, this girl is on fire!!!
This episode contains adult themes and adult language.
A former figure skating coach and choreographer, Ashleigh took the quest for perfection into marriage and motherhood, with some disastrous and hilarious results. Through her books and her viral Keeping it Hot video series, she's built a committed mass-following who tune in daily for her fresh, no-fuss advice on everything from keeping monogamy hot, to renegotiating a marriage, to getting kids to clean the house (because nothing makes her prouder than child labor).
Here are the takeaways
- It is not necessary to fuel someone's excitement. Just be willing to witness it.
- Being spiritual doesn't mean you have to lose your personality. The more spiritual you become, the more you peel back the layers of who you are.
- "Performing" a relationship is like building a sand castle too close to the water. It becomes a full time job.
- Give yourself what you need. Consider writing love letters to yourself saying what you most need to hear.
- Hot sex is really about feelings. It's the bi-product of healthy communication and vulnerability.
- Your body can't trust you with more than you can be trusted with. To start, use the bathroom when you have to go.
Connect with Ashleigh
Free gift from Ashleigh -Get her free Keeping It Hot 2.0 tips https://ashleighrenard.com/hotsignup
Website: https://ashleighrenard.com/ (visit to see Keeping It Hot Couples Retreat and the Keeping It Hot Subscription Box)
Email: [email protected]
Free Guide and Cheat Sheet to Feel Better Fast
Oregon Coast Reiki I Retreat