31. How to manifest the life you want
You've heard of manifesting.
We are kicking off Season 2 of the Waves of Joy Podcast with Manifestation Coach, Diane Brandon Moody.
Diane first heard about manifesting when her philosophy professor in college taught her class how to manifest parking spaces. She refined those beliefs & figured it out eventually, and got married for the first time at 58. She was featured in the New York Times! in fact, she saw the feature just before she walked down the aisle. She has so many manifesting stories to share! On favorite was when she manifested a trip to London in 20 minutes flat!
Here are the takeaways
- Manifesting is aligning your thoughts to what you want instead of what you don't want
- Manifesting is a three-part process
- Know what you want
- Get out of your own way
- Be willing to receive what you want
- Be sure you are clear on what you say you want. When you go back and forth, it's like changing your mind on a food order.... it slows down the process
- Follow your intuitive nudges. Things you keep thinking about that you feel called to do are usually guidance
- Focus on what you DO want instead of what you DON'T want. Imagine telling a server... "I DON'T want the burger. I DON'T want the ravioli" Doesn't make sense, does it??
- Prepare to receive what you want. Make room. Dream. Plan.
Contact Diane Brandon Moody
Special gift from Diane for the Waves of Joy community www.dianebrandonmoody.com/primeyourmind