Ep 26 - How to look great in photos with Kam Neth
How to look great in photos with Kam Neth
Kam Neth is my photographer. She is also the inspiration behind the name of this podcast, Waves of Joy.
Family portraits are her passion, she envisions a stress-free session capturing your memories in art for your wall. Kam has been a photographer for the past 17 years. Not only does she offer family photography, but she also offers branding for business owners.
Kam runs a non-profit called Little Heroes, which offers complimentary portrait sessions for terminally ill children under 18 and their families, and terminally ill parents with children under 18.
Here are the takeaways
1. Love what you do.
2. Communicating, listening, and working together are keys to not only working with a photographer but for life.
3. Giving in any way you can is really important.
4. Everything you say yes to is a no to something else. Choose wisely.
5. Work and play. As long as you are there, you might as well have some fun.
6. Every body can look good in photos. Take the time to pose.
7. Kids want to have pictures with mom.
8. Photos are fun now, but they are a way to capture memories for the future.
9. A lot of life is lost worrying about what people think.
Website - http://photographybykam.com/
Little Heroes - www.littleheroesinc.org
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/kamneth/
Enrollment / Information Call
Yes to Me Challenge