20. How to know what to do next - thoughts from Abraham-Hicks
This episode is raw, unedited and recorded in my hotel room in the Seattle Westin after meeting Abraham-Hicks.
It isn’t accurate to say it was a dream come true to meet Abraham-Hicks and see Esther Hicks in person because I honestly never even dreamed it could be possible. It was incredible.
1. Life is supposed to be fun.
2. Feeling good is essential - it’s how you know you are on the right track.
3. Your inner guidance system is always leading you to the next right thing by igniting your curiosity and leading you to things that feel good
4. You create your reality by your point of attraction. If you want more of something - pay attention to that. If you don’t want something to happen again, stop talking about it.
High Level Coaching
Please subscribe to the podcast and give it a rating and a review. The more ratings and reviews a podcast has, the more likely it will end up in someone’s feed who really needs to see it.
Please share this episode with someone you love.